What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a titanium screw that replaces a failed or dying root of a tooth. It is placed in the jawbone and can be used to hold one or more false teeth in place.
Why are implants useful?
After placement, the jawbone naturally heals and fuses with the titanium implant which creates a stable foundation for new teeth. This means that dental implants can be used to replace single missing teeth right up to complete restoration of teeth in the upper and lower jaws.
What is the procedure?
There are several steps in the process of fitting implants.
- An initial consultation is carried out to establish dental health and all treatment options are discussed
- Detailed planning is then done often aided by a CT scan to finalise the treatment plan
- Implant placement
- Approximately 3 months later the restoration process is begun. This can be as simple as a single crown or can involve long span bridges or dentures.
- Long term maintenance - it is essential that implants are regularly cleaned to maintain health and stability.
How reliable are implants?
Implants are a well-established, tried-and-tested treatment. Given the right care, they can last as long as natural teeth. How well implants are looked after will have the biggest effect on their lifetime.
Dental Implant Pricing
Each Implant case is different, and your treatment will be personalised based on your unique dental situation.
The price of Implants is from £2000 but can vary depending on your unique treatment needs.
Included at WS4 Dental Care:
- Complimentary Consultation
- Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Post-Treatment Care
- Financing & Low Cost Loans
Our Finance Options
We offer interest free finance over 12 months, or financing over longer terms at only 9.9% interest.
Our financing options are varied, and we're sure we can find an option that will suit you.
To find out more, don't hesitate to call us on 01922 622 877 to ask any questions or to arrange your COMPLIMENTARY consultation.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT