Introducing Denplan Care & Essentials
How does it work?
We will talk to you about the dental plans so that you can choose which one is right for you – Denplan Care or Denplan Essentials.
Yusuf, the dentist at our practice will then carry out a dental assessment. The amount you pay will be decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need. The payment will be collected monthly by Denplan.
Please note that there is a one-off registration charge of £15.00 which is payable to Denplan. The care contract is with your dentist and the supplementary insurance is with Denplan.
- Emergency dental treatment when away from your own dentist
- Treatment following a dental injury
- Hospital cash benefit
- Mouth cancer cover
- Out of hours consultation for a dental emergency or dental injury
- Overseas emergency dental treatment
Dental payment plans can benefit the whole family. Where more than one member of the family is registered at the same practice and payments are made under one single direct debit, the following discounts apply:
- Two Family members – 5% discount
- Three family members – 10% discount
- Four or more family members – 15% discount
Denplan Excel Approved
WS4 Dentalcare is a Denplan Excel accredited practice. This shows the practice is committed to exceeding standards in dentistry and having the patients best interests at heart.
Sounds good? Sign up to Denplan Essentials
Find out more on Denplan's website